What’s In It For Me?
As a REALTOR® and a business professional, you have to make financial decisions every day. Some of these decisions are focused on the short-term and some on the long-term. By joining the Clarksville, Tennessee and National Associations of REALTORS®, you have made a wise, fiscally responsible decision that gives you benefits today and tomorrow
Holding the title of ‘REALTOR®’ sets you apart from all other real estate licensees. REALTORS® are the elite practitioners who voluntarily subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics.
You are a REALTOR®. You are the best.
Become a Member:
Clarksville Association of REALTORS®
- FREE continuing education and access to local offerings of designation and certifications
- FREE centralized showing service online scheduler
- Opportunities to network and grow your business…for FREE
- Agent open house calendar
- On-site SentriLock service & product sales
- Ombudsman On-Call and Peer Professional Standards
- On-site REALTOR® Store
- Legislative & Regulatory Advocacy
- Leadership Training & Development
- Community involvement, awareness, and 501(c)3 Foundation
- The CART Newsletter
- Local market statistics
- Affiliate business relationships
- Exclusive member lounge
- Full-time professional staff
- LIVE text chat support
- Standardized contracts & forms
- Transaction Desk and Pro features
- Transaction Desk LIVE tech support
- Group health insurance
- Legal and ethics hotline
- TAR Digest Newsletter
- Legal, legislative & regulatory advocacy
- Annual spring conference
- Annual fall conference
- REALTOR® Licence plate
- Educational programs and discounts
- Product & service discounts
- Nationally recognized leadership
National Association of Realtors
- Legal, legislative & regulatory advocacy
- National marketing and advertising
- Annual spring legislative conference
- Annual fall convention
- Designations and certifications
- Research and statistics
- Nationally recognized staff
- Internationally recognized leadership
- REALTOR® Benefits program
- Consumer outreach
- REALTOR® Property resource
- REALTORS® Federal Credit Union
- REALTORS® Insurance Marketplace
- RPAC: Your Political Voice
- Commercial practitioner resources
- .REALTOR and .realestate domains
Kim Weyrauch is an active member of the Clarksville Association of Realtors. She is a board director, member of the RPAC Committee, Budget and Finance Committee and Grievance Committee. She is the 2019 Realtor of the Year.
REALTOR Code of Ethics Enforcement
The Clarksville Association of REALTORS® firmly supports and enforces the REALTOR® Code of Ethics. If you feel that you have grounds to file an Ethics Complaint or an Arbitration Request, please use the following information.
Before you file an Ethics or Arbitration Complaint, read this brochure.
Code of Ethics Complaints
Utilize the CAR Ombudsman Program
We have several REALTOR® members trained in mediation and conflict resolution that can help act as an unbiased 3rd party intermediary between you and a REALTOR®. This process usually takes less than 72-hours to complete. At the end, if you are still not satisfied, a full Ethics complaint process is your next option.
To request Ombudsman services, please call the Executive Officer, Deb Haines-Kulick at the CAR office at (931)552-3567.
2020 Code of Ethics
Download the Code of Ethics here.
Ethics Complaint Form
Complete this form and return it to the CAR office with a narrative of the possible violations and all supporting documentation.
Download the Ethics Complaint Form here.
Citation Program, Policies & Procedures
The Citation Program is an additional method of enforcing violations of the Code of Ethics.
Download the Citation Policy here.
Try Mediation Before Filing for Arbitration
The Clarksville Association of REALTORS® offers trained peer mediators to help members settle their financial disputes as an alternative to the lengthy and costly arbitration process.
View the National Association of REALTOR® Mediation Brochure by clicking here.
Mediation Request Form
Complete this form and return it to the CAR office.
Download the form by clicking here.
Arbitration Request Form
Complete this form and return it to the CAR office with a narrative of the dispute and all supporting documentation.
Download the Arbitration Request Form by clicking here.
The CART Archives
The CART (Clarksville Association of Realtors Talk) is our weekly publication that keeps our members up to date on important information, events and classes.